Monday 4 January 2010

the best day on my 2-weeks-holiday :)



heeheee, we meet again friends ;)
now, i'll try to post with english,
*sorry if the grammar or the structure are wrong (still study about them)*

in my third post, i'll tell you about my best day on my 2-weeks-holiday !
it happened on sunday, January 3rd, 2009 at lunch time until maghrib

at that time i spent my holiday with my best friends, fahmy and ilaq..

first, we just talked each other about our holiday, then we got hungry, and fahmy told us that he had free vouchers to eat at Shabu Auce, in Gajah Mada street,
without anytalk, we decided to go there and had lunch ..
You know what, we could eat as much as we can eat :)
that's sooooooooo nice, i like it very much
i ate a lot of food there, start with the main course, the dessert, the beverage, and the vegetables, woooow yummy !

then, after we had (90minutes) lunch ;), we decided to karaokean at inulvizta
woooow, i liked to sing. hahahaha
we spent 2 hours there, and got crazy with singing many songs

wooow, that's my best day on my 2-weeks-holiday with my bestfriends ^^
like it sooo much and thanks guys :D
cheers 8)


3 comments:

  1. i think it could be your most best day among 2 weeks holiday because it was free, right? i doubt that it was because you went there with your best friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. fikaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar follow blog ku cepetann hehe

    ReplyDelete